This is the spot to check out job openings at LCM-TC as well as with our friends in ministry. We will post opportunities as they come available.
Other Job Openings
Shobi’s Table is hiring a Kitchen Assistant to help with cooking, serving, and cleaning tasks for regular lunch service (1 day per week) and catering events with and without the food truck. This person also helps to create an organized and welcoming kitchen experience for all volunteers. This person will also be back-up for the Kitchen Manager on an as-need basis.
Requirements and Qualities:
- Must be skilled and comfortable, and efficient in cooking and baking from-scratch.
- Must have a hospitable and welcoming manner.
- Must be able to carry 25-50#, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must practice clean and safe cooking practices.
- Must have access to transportation to 105 University Ave W, St Paul.
Hours and Duties:
- 6-10 hours per week, average. (Tu/Thu/Fri – to be determined by availability/need).
- Assist in prep, transporting, serving and clean-up for lunch service one day per week.
- 1-3 catering events per month (flexibility to be available for most is required)
- Will be scheduled in at least 2 weeks in advance Typical events: lunches, Wednesday night church dinners, weekend events, Sunday morning.
- Kitchen Assistant may need to drive the food truck, depending on staff availability
Send in your 1) Cover letter, 2) Resume, and 3) 3 references (name, email and phone number) from 2 supervisors/co-workers and 1 personal reference. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send a paper copy to 105 University Ave W, St Paul, MN 55103.