LCM-TC Job Opportunities
This is the spot to check out job openings at LCM-TC as well as with our friends in ministry. We will post opportunities as they come available.
The LCM-TC Bookkeeper will report to the Campus Pastor and is responsible for processing, managing and reporting the organization’s finances to support the ministry.
• Maintain monthly financial transactions and financial statements in QuickBooks
• Prepare accounts payable and deposits
• Reconcile monthly bank statements and investments
• Execute payroll services and submit payroll taxes
• Manage employee benefits and deductions within service provider platform
• Process new employee paperwork as required by law
• Report monthly financial statement package to the board of directors
• File quarterly payroll reports as required by state and federal guidelines
• Track grants
• Communicate and collaborate with the Pastor, staff and Board Treasurer
• Complete organization and employee tax forms as required
• Other duties as assigned
This is a part-time hourly position offering competitive compensation based on experience. It is approximately 10-12 hours per week. A majority of the work for this position will be completed on site, with a flexible schedule. Lutheran Campus Ministry – Twin Cities seek a diverse pool of candidates. People of color and LGBTQIA+ people are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Pastor Kate Reuer Welton at email@example.com. Review of applications will begin July 31, 2023 and will remain open until the position is filled. Read the entire job description here.
Fellow for Outreach & Radical Welcome
The primary work of the Fellow for Outreach + Radical Welcome is to gather students who are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color who are interested in a Queer affirming, curiosity driven Christian community, and work with them to build and nurture spaces where they can grow in their faith. This position will also tend to interfaith relationships and expand capacity for Interfaith work on campus. The Fellow will also participate in the ongoing work of LCM on the campus of the University of MinnesotaTwin Cities.
This position is 15 hours a week, 10 months a year, and offers a $10,000 stipend each year in addition to robust mentorship and opportunities for learning and growth.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10 for consideration. Read the entire job description here.
Other Job Openings