Your Volunteer and Partnership Support Makes Campus Ministry Happen!
Lutheran Campus Ministry-Twin Cities is an instrumental presence on this campus, and in students’ lives.
As our ministry grows on campus, so does our ability to extend God’s love and care to the broader community, and provide opportunities for students to serve as leaders among their peers and in the community.
Ways to Partner at the U!
- Help us tell the story! We love to come to your congregations, connect with your young people, lead worship, and in general get the word out about the difference that campus ministry makes at the U.
- Soup Volunteers We provide free soup and bread for 60-70 hungry students every Tuesday lunch. If you would like to sign up to donate soup please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cookie Bakers We occasionally use nostalgia as an outreach strategy, providing a swath of the best Lutheran cookies and bars, in care packages, on the Washington Avenue Bridge, and in front of the churches we worship at. If baking is your love language, email email@example.com, and we’ll get you on a list, and reach out when we need you!
- Mailing Volunteers – A few times per year we need help assembling our large mailing projects. Please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our contact list when we have projects.
- Other gifts to share? Let’s talk about it!